WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

if you think that there is a plethora of new OBJ product just...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    if you think that there is a plethora of new OBJ product just waiting to be put in boxes and sold tomorrow you are imvho mistaken... the whole idea behind the founders is to have them provide feedback on what the products should be, look like, trial them etc and get them to spread the word etc... to go to market without sufficient market research is foolish and 6 months is not enough.. we will not see product online for sale to the public imo for at least 6 months but if i was to guess i would say more like 12 months.. what happens when the 1000 founders all reject a device, a colour, packaging type or any small detail for that matter... its a delay to go back get it reworked etc.. you don't just start a cosmetics company, build social media hype, create a large product portfolio in 6 months and expect to nail it no matter how disruptive your tech is!

i understand the enthusiasm but lets actually put a realistic time frame to this and also the associated costs and where that funding is going to come from.. going global means you will need millions of each product type ready to ship (if the hype works) just work out how much capital that is going to chew up to make multiples of millions of devices/products?

I want this to succeed as much as anyone else but i have to keep some common sense about it ... there is so much that needs to be done between now and "houston we have lift off" and there could be delays but most importantly for me is OBJ needs funds and they need them now... not later..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.