WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"That’s why we’re asking for your support. That could be...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    "That’s why we’re asking for your support. That could be anything from helping us finalize a design or testing new products, to deciding which project to launch first."

Its clear to me that while the company will be founded in Jan 2020 there is still a long way to go even to work out what they will launch first... the next 3 months imvho will be used to filter all the founder applications and make final 1000 selection... then Jan 2020 they will be put to work with designs, concepts, social media hype etc.. then prod development, testing, full production and launch... i am not sure how you can do all of these in 3 months.. yes production time is quick once you have the final product tested and approved.. its the time to develop and test the product to make sure it is fit for purpose that takes the time.. if they do indeed release a product in early 2020 i will happy and stand corrected...

i am liking the what Paul has done with the website so far its very professional and the emotive text and imagery is outstanding... i think 12 months from now we will reap the rewards..
    Last edited by Smilez: 20/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.