WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Device Business Subsidiaries, page-38

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    i wonder who will be providing the actual cosmetics that will be in the device/s ? OBJ has the tech who is the "cream" supplier? P&G ?

P&G would have wanted "disposable" product and what Paul is trying to promote from what i can gather is something that can deliver multiple formulas/creams/ingredients (20 for example) from a single reusable delivery device .. something that is really opposite to standard business models where you strive for disposable volume usage... hence why i think P&G has let this go.. they would have wanted all 20 products sold separately and in disposable format. This guarantees ongoing regular sales for them..

interesting concept Peros has come up with.. will the market warm to one device solves all problems ? Will that mean large initial $$ sales with lower "refill" $$ sales ? who knows but i think this is new territory for cosmetic delivery.. lets hope social media lives up to its reputation and is well orchestrated.. AND that the product works.. that is the most important part..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.