VR8 1.96% 5.0¢ vanadium resources limited

Ann: DFS delivers A$1.9BN NPV confirming World Class Project, page-158

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1619
    Yes, they held it back for years, it was easy for them, they delayed funding for smaller items such yellow goods. Every month was another delay, and it all stemmed inside South Africa. Eventually, the main shareholder, caved, as they knew, they couldn’t get it passed the South African tricks.

I even offered money to keep it afloat, and they ignored my emails.

Further, once it got difficult, the South Africans delayed further by saying they had funding, and interestingly it was funding from the same source that we shareholders provided them several months earlier.

We/I did everything well, even sent in lawyers from Australia 18 months prior to going under, but you cannot fight South Arica if they want the asset.

Look through the connections, understand your BEE partners, understand all the contracts. I even sat in a meeting with the incoming buyers, found their names, and they were all connected and one was minister for revenue, and had links to corruption. I know what to look for now.

And importantly get in contact with me when it looks difficult, I will show you how they are playing you. This will take years, and I won’t be back here much unless someone responds to my messages, but ask me, and I’m happy to show you their tricks… I don’t want another asset that has been financed by Australian shareholders going to South Africa… there it is, my motive.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 06/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $28.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $6.5K 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3350 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 57692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.