VR8 4.69% 6.1¢ vanadium resources limited

Thankyou for posting common sense comments from the public...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200

Thankyou for posting common sense comments from the public domain instead of what certain people here, who have trolled this stock lately with ridiculous assertions that have no basis and are frankly being purposefully emotionally negative and misleading.

Nothing has changed with this company’s process or goals to production. They have always been very clear and reliable and still are. The reason that this project will succeed if it gets to production, will be due to those positive traits of the management, the resource and it’s actual location ( yes, S.A)

Hyperbolic rubbish about the flat current ore prices of the past few months ruining any future possibilities and the so called evils of the SA jurisdiction, are simply overstated and unfounded and the postulators will disappear as quickly as they arrive, during the upcoming low news cycle.
    They will reappear again when it suits their motives, throw a bit more BS into the arena and the hotcopper circus will continue.

I simply refuse to let them steal my shares and will patiently wait for the process to unfold. I can’t stop a black swan event occurring, but I have definitive faith in this company.

Good luck to those who stay the course.
    Last edited by Schmidlap: 01/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.003(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $34.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $8.271K 135.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 8280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.