VR8 6.25% 6.0¢ vanadium resources limited

Yes I am aware. And I think the chance of succesful finance is...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Yes I am aware. And I think the chance of succesful finance is excellent. If this project can't get finance few can.

But considering the current global backdrop, having a backup safety net in case of very adverse conditions in the near future seems like a good idea.

As said it would only need to be a relatively small raise, just to be able to keep things going for a while, and in the more likely case of a positive outcome that money isn't wasted.

Worst case its a little extra dilution, but it could protect our investment and the potential great returns if the worst does happen.
    But obviously VR8 management is in much better position to judge this. There is every possibility they already are well advanced in negotiations with several partners for offtakes and funding. But at the first sign of difficulty I hope they will be wise enough to replenish the bank account and secure the future.

Many mining companies have gone bankrupt by playing chicken with financial markets and getting run over by unexpected headwinds. The best protection against this is enough money to be able wait for conditions to improve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $33.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $4.995K 82.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6192 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 25941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 41987
Last updated 15.11pm 31/05/2024 ?
VR8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.