MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

Mr Lindsay have a very bad habit of casually inserting in new...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Mr Lindsay have a very bad habit of casually inserting in new timeline without explaining why. This of course isn't welcome, given that he himself said that the delay of the DFS won't delay the production just a few months ago! So now when timeline changes, again, investors and market deserve an answer as to WHY, which being Mr Lindsay and MNB usual style themselves, there are no explanations.

A number of investors in here seem to be relaxed with timelines as the potential NPV "justifies" whatever timelines there are, but it seems other investors and the market aren't.

I think the reason why SP being where it is today isn't because of doubts on its potential numbers. It's doubts on Mr Lindsay and his ability to keep delivering according to promises. I have a feeling that the work that remains (raising shortfall funds, securing offtakes, etc.) isn't as easy and vanilla as many here would think. He is a tricky man and of course is not going to tell us this, we just have to read it between the lines from what's transpired in terms of his adherence to timelines so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.