WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: DFS Delivers Strong Results on 1st Stage of WBP Development, page-317

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Once again when called upon to give specifics or any shred of evidence you roll straight back into the emotional dribble.

Access?? So this isn't Lord of the Rings where they can only take a certain pathway to get the treasure. They are putting their own drift down, so again please explain why geology & access is going to have any impact on production??

And your dribble about hurt ego and hating the stock, really? That's your best response? I have praised WWI on so many occasions. It's a pity that your only childish response to anyone questioning WWI timelines is to accuse them of hating the stock. My 12 year old daughter would come up with a more compelling response.

You have been shown to have very little more than emotive, over inflated and exaggerated information on WWI.

It is not treason to question the direction of the company. One can do that without 'hating' the stock or some other veiled conspiracy. The market is speaking in terms of the pathway. Not just me, not any other tin hat conspiracy, but the market.

And what is holding me back is simply my stop-loss call. If I get to the -50% mark on a speculative stock like WWI it will be a sell. Simple as that.

I love both mining and making money. I hope all here do well on the stock but as with most things the majority won't. That's life. What doesn't help though is people throwing any unqualified or unsubstantiated information on the table as though it's fact, when it's actually dressed up misinformation. Sorry for calling you out but you've been the biggest culprit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.