AUC 5.13% 3.7¢ ausgold limited

Ausgold do not need to buy the underlying property.The alternate...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Ausgold do not need to buy the underlying property.

The alternate path is to negotiate an 'Access and Compensation' agreement with the land owner, and the warden's court is there to ultimately determine 'fair' values for this if an agreement can't be decided on mutually. So I'm thinking the owner is asking too much and are referring it to the warden for direction, which usually happens and is a common occurrence. It will provide a fair result given the owner wants to maximise their value while the opposite goes for the mining company.

Read their Quarterly and check their website - think it will answer your 'additional ounces' question. They have enough to get going (and research the benefits of free milling costs (AISC) ).

"Thirteen new high priority gold targets developed across 5,500km2 tenure. With two co-funded drilling grants awarded to the company under the Geological Survey of Western Australia’s (GSWA) Exploration Incentive Scheme (EIS) providing funding of up to $360,000 for drilling."

As for purchasing the 2 properties and finance to get started, that's what everyone is waiting for on how that will affect the registry. That is what Mark Turner is doing there right now, he knows how to get this going, he has done it before and this is actually an easier project for him to do so, if they don't get bought out before hand which I hope not. Good project, just need to get a wriggle on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $84.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $372.0K 10.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93036 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 228555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ 4137892
Last updated 15.54pm 21/05/2024 ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.