AUC 8.57% 3.2¢ ausgold limited

Ann: DFS on 3.04Moz KGP on track for delivery next quarter, page-436

1. 11,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4559
    Wow lots of new posters arriving! I have been waiting a long time for this, for the past 3/4 years it has basically just been grumpy Joe, Silv, Homebuilder, Unlucky and a couple of others talking crap during this quiet orphan period since discovery and before mining grant when all the fun stuff begins!

It is great to see some interest, which is actually a fantastic sign. Many are arriving to see one of the best bargains on the ASX in the current record AUD gold conditions for what could soon be a 4moz gold resource in WA heartland. You absolutely cannot go wrong from these share price levels IMO and there is no way this resource will stay in the ground. The local community, WA and Australia need the money it will generate! So well done to those entering right now!

In relation to the Warden Court, as this seems to be the main topic now. These landowners are Respondents, so it was actually AUC who made the decision to go down the court path. Likely because all these parties were asking for too much and AUC probably want to go down a fair value path which will be determined by the Warden. Whether that is a fair price for a complete property purchase or a price for access during the mining years. I am sure at least one of the parties will soon see the hassle and issues of them continuing to own their property during the mining years and come to their senses to sell their property above market value to AUC. IMO it makes a lot more sense to do this than risk the value of their property drop and being unable to sell in the future for the price they can get now at peak property market conditions.

This Warden Court news is actually a positive, but for some reason some posters in here see it as a negative? Maybe some are spreading fear to attempt to buy lower?! The Warden takes into account the interests of the entire state and community, the best deal for the landowner would have been negotiating with AUC directly Imo. Therefore, the Warden Court path will see a much better deal for shareholders.

I personally think a re rate is extremely close Imo, it generally happens after a day or 2 of plenty of fresh faces posting. Which generally means some market making news if happening behind the scenes and new faces are coming on board to engage. It cannot get much lower than 2.8c with a 3moz gold deposit plus at $3600 aud per ounce. Do the sums on that and you will fall off your chair!!!
    Last edited by coto: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $73.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $289.6K 8.914M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 507108 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1648755 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 5869916
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.