AUC 0.00% 3.7¢ ausgold limited

Yes, games are being played and sometimes you get the odd stock...

1. 10,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4530
    Yes, games are being played and sometimes you get the odd stock like AUC in a fantastic environment that looks to be cursed with constant red days in a green sector! However, all things eventually turn around as the project advances and ours definitely is, even if it appears to be slow! Right now, all we do is weed out the weak investors unable to hold but in a few years time, they will look back and regret their sells. I hold a few other stocks that have been in the gutter the past few years, I threw them in the bottom drawer and patiently waited, a couple of them are starting to break out now. That is the share market! Cyclical and manipulated with plenty of games from the 'big fish'. The cycle of turning over the hard-earned money of mum and dad/retail investors who are eventually forced to cash out (especially in this high inflation environment) and transitioning that to the insto's and sophs who manipulate it down to score these retail parcels as cheap as possible.

We have seen this play out for AUC for a few years now, unfortunately it is easily done at this stage in our development timeline (orphan period) when news is few and far between and boredom and uncertainty creeps into retail investors minds. Sorry to say it (and I am by no means attacking you), but you are the perfect example of these types of investors. Those understanding the mining game and macro environment will be holding strong, because they know this project is only destined to become a mine, and at today's gold prices, worth 100's of billions of dollars. Hopefully we are nearing the end of the games into the new financial year and we may finally get a decent re-rate!
    Last edited by coto: 14/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $120.0K 3.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1454302 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 607606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 1295267
Last updated 15.49pm 30/05/2024 ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.