DYL 3.70% 98.0¢ deep yellow limited

Thank you, glad I can help. I share my views to be challenged on...

1. 5,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5096
    Thanks, I can agree with that. My failing is thinking too critically about which projects will make it and which won't, whereas generally the average uranium investor has been rewarded by just buying the dip and selling the rip. It is definitely possible to overthink it and your sentence sums this risk up nicely: "the big money i missed was due to doubting the hype"
    Thank you, glad I can help. I share my views to be challenged on them and learn as well. In short, I think if DYL had a binding offtake for product at a set floor price, then a banker would feel far more comfortable. But it has to be binding: expressions of interest / non-binding MOU's etc are all just marketing fluff, as many in the junior lithium sector have learned. The problem is that the uranium winter of the past decade has meant nothing has been built, so it's all guesswork as to what is realistic, and what is hopium. I don't think it's a coincidence that the lower-capex restart projects (BOE, PDN, LOT) have done so well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.035(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $950.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.01 94.5¢ $12.27M 12.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61326 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 15263 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.