DGL 2.22% 46.0¢ dgl group limited

Hi all,When the tech wreck occurred and certain U.S. tech stocks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hi all,

When the tech wreck occurred and certain U.S. tech stocks sold off ~30%, I judged those situations to have >30% upside much earlier than DGL, hence I hit the bid, sold ~1.2m shares, and switched. Basically, when DGL was at 53-55c it would've required DGL to trade at 69c-70c, so I deemed it more likely for the U.S. stuff that I watch to climb 30%, much faster, and at higher probability - relative to DGL and other situations.

I am still watching DGL and I am not going to talk bad about DGL just to get a re-entry.

I thought the FY24 results were fine - in line with what we all thought. When I dug through by segments, I saw Chen Man. generate 2H FY24 EBIT margin of 14.49% (higher than I penciled in). Environmental was poor - we all know that. But also EBIT margin in logistics declined to 3.6%.

Looking forward, a movement in DGL's share price from 49c to 54c does not take much, and I fear I am going to miss out on gains. But then again, one should be indifferent where performance comes from (DGL or any other investment).

I'll keep my mouth shut for now.

Last edited by 2sigma: 03/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.