IVR 0.00% 3.8¢ investigator resources ltd

Now that the lagoon thing is over ( or do they continue to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    Now that the lagoon thing is over ( or do they continue to follow up a transition zone with 4 m of 0.68 and 0.86% copper ????? LOOOOOOOL) unless they realy move the exploration to the " where significant copper mineralisation is expected zone" that then still must be owned IVR, what do we have left !????( Who in the world drills a transition zone to find out if he wants 80% of someone elses tenements ???????????? Im out of words !!!! Beyond kidding !!!)
    well we have ......acc to Mcillwain
    A 25 .0000 meter drill programm 2022 . Some on Satellites some on Unomorgans ......
    A New world order coming , underpinned by Gold and Silver......
    A Silver prize of 50$ US and 70 $ US likely very soon .....
    Makes me think if Andrews correct , 20 cents to a 1$ sp is still not out of the Impossible !!!!
    Still possible with 70$us pos and big hits at Uno and Sats !!
    All i have to decide now is , if i have better leveraged plays on hand for a ride like that ? ( Either with NO resource yet( an Ivr like back at 1 cent ) , or closer to 100 moz, or obscene Aisc ( i have one with Aisc 3.89$ /oz SiLVer ) , Or a nearology / t/o fantasy ! )

This summary was at no cost to all of you my friends , since im such a nice guy ! biggrin.png LOl !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.