IVR 14.7% 3.9¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: DGO: Pernatty Drilling Results, page-158

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723
    I whish we had a higher sp or would have sold at 12 c ! Im dramaticly underinvested in 2 Hot trains that extremly are leaving the station with a 10-50 bagger potential !
    I watched the anns to long here !
    I fully understand that the Lagoon ann .was a joke ! Bad joke ! Duster ! Waiting months for a BIG NEWS on Copperlagoon and the delivering a few " connection holes " with basically nothing worth the name copper in it , ........ ok shch.

The long awaited PFS Ann. well well well ......... 55 moz 75 % reco. Lom 5 years ! Ok shch ....
    Which brings me to the one i CANT FORGIVE !
    The Satellites Ann. ! With Gold and almost all satellites test holes hits , ZERO market reward ! That is somehow where i slept !!!!
    Biiiig warning sign missed ! That was the day Ivr turned into a DOG ! Good ann ......no chasing ...... =Bad news !
    Im afraid Ivr resource is the problem ! To small in scale ! 120-300moz is whats chased by majors OR 55 moz BUT in Nevada or Yukon !!!

i just cant see this going to a $ anymore even with 50$ Us Ag ....... 20 bagger potential from here ? With 50$ s Ag ?

Anyone thinks im wrong ? Please share your thoughts .........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.005(14.7%)
Mkt cap ! $61.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $104.2K 2.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40500 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 559340 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.