ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 740
    And was right be honest ! We saw 21.47 twice over months , others called for tomorrow ,tomorrow moon at 23,24$ .
    Is THE BIG ONE ?
    IS THIS the moment of BONDS and STOCKS and HOUSING. Money to come to Gold n Silver and Mining shares ?
    It would be a totally failed e y 2 wave ever seen ! Without at least touching 1700$ Au again and in Silver a 19$ was least necessary ......

Im bullish now till 188 1920 and 25.50 -27,50 28 !
    I want see that broken to get on the 2440 36-38$ train ( 52$ as some think )

The reason i went for a physical exersise at 22$ 1780$ was not bullish mad max breakway AgAu thinking. BUT Argor Heraeus shutting down melting and a beginning rise of premiums here !
    So i called. The Owner of my place i know personally for ten years and he said that even IF my anticipated 1634 and 18$ Au Ag would come , the " RUN" ( remember i said that the waiting lines for his 2 entrys ( one main for jabbas and one rear window for pures) of people already met in the end ! At the actual prices ) , the premiums would guaranteed rising to eat up the lower metals price !

We saw this 2019/ 2020 when Ag hit 11$. I was pissed iike HELL and called him and asked two others why the Ag oz maple or roo was at 14.50 EUROS !!!!

Simple ! Keep people away , no material , no capacity , not enough of EVERYTHING !! System out in Germany black out !
    people enter pm stores like a SUPERMARKET in Melbourne late Saturday morning !!!

Thats why i bought at 22 $ 1780$ to get rid of more cotton again after for my taste the cotton / metal ratio was a lil to high again ! biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.