DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Ann: DGR Global Interest in Ugandan Oil Project, page-21

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Plext, one thing we can definately agree on is managements poorly delivered timelines. So yep, unless we have heard about Auburns imminent IPO by now, you are probably right- not for at least 4 months.
    I dont find DGR's habbit of missing timelines all that endearing.

The biggy is Aguinaga, (but this might be strategic- management dont want majors feeling priced out, and always worth keeping an ace or 10 in the hole+ jiggery pokery with those inflated gas bags at Cornerstone- im basing this on the fact they could have diverted one of five rigs there or Tandayama or other) but back to the point they have also missed on timelines regarding drill rigs arriving on site, we still only have 5 rigs (deep holes require special rigs -but management should just state that,- underpromise over deliver).

They have missed on AJQ in the past, and ANW regarding sales by whopping margins. I do actually factor in a lag with this company, and maybe thats what you have to do.

At the end of the day management want to attract investment dollars. Perhaps this over promotion is just part of the game... Im not at this stage questioning eventual delivery, I just find missed timelines an annoying facet of DGR and subs.

The problem is when some real unforseen event pops up, I mean something that is truely out of managements control, they will cop a disproportionate allocation of the blame. The mkt might decide... bad management led to such and such an outcome....and thats a problem.

I dont doubt there are real delays that occur, real issues to overcome, but management control the timeline, so be suitably ambiguous and surprise us all is my request. The manipultors might finally take a holiday also.....

Anyway SOLG is now sitting at 30P. Takeover what seems like an age ago launched @28p by BHP when resource was much smaller. Since then we had a US40 mill cap raise from Newcrest completed @ 41p. We sit at a 25% discount to the last placing. i.e -a floor is nigh

The copper rally being over for sometime means people are leaving. No Aguinaga, no speccy money flooding in. But value drivers in the M.D's back pocket, if exploration dollars start drying up again we have money to drill, and a very competitive asset.

I dont doubt the strategic vision thats for sure, I think at this point you would have to be some kind of contrarian idiot to doubt either the strategic vision or the igenuity and seeming ease with which N.M cobbles together a deal. I dont know if cobbles is the right word.....finnesses a deal, pulls a deal out of his ass. You know what I mean

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.