DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

I believe the rapid decline in value of DGR shares has something...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    I believe the rapid decline in value of DGR shares has something to do with the number of 6.5 cent options having to be paid for by the entitled management team by Sept 30. Our CEO was issued 5 million, our Secretary 3 million, to name a few of the entitled. No doubt they all got a share. For every 1 cent over 6.5 issue price (15% gain) they are in profit if they sell a fully paid share on open market in order to retain the same the same number if they take up the equilivent number of options. By selling 2/3rds of the entitlement number issued at say 11 cents they will have enough money to pay for the rest of the entitlement, carried free, i.e., 1/3rd of entitlement converted to fully paid shares for nothing.

Meanwhile, with a large number of shares being sold causing a free fall (because the entitlement holder is making profit anyway if sold over 6.5c) other shareholders may, due to loss of confidence in falling prices, sell their fully paid shares at lesser value than should be expected. This happens every year and is rife in the Subs as well. It happens every year and this could explain why true market value is never achieved, while our directors accumulate additional shares by their manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.