TEM 9.09% 1.0¢ tempest minerals limited

I sent Don and email on Monday and called me back this morning....

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I sent Don and email on Monday and called me back this morning. Had a good chat about all this. I'll summarise by saying that he understands the sentiment displayed by investors. he is deeply commited to the coy, and to investors. What other mining stock CEO/director would call me back. I am certainly not biased, and did want some questions answered, but discussion on future of stock was very positive and reassuring.

I reckon that stock price jump to 18c was false 'economy' based on over-excitement. Even though nice to get such a jump, it actually hurt LTH in long run, (as can clearly be seen here), where if there is such a big jump, the jump off hits harder, and makes us simple minded investors scared, so a big massive sell-off happended. The jump up could almost mirror the jump down. It would have been better to have a nice gradual trend line upwards, which would give a better indication of solid sentiment, not just sheep mentality, and any sentiment lost would have also been a lot more gradual. That massive drop down in like an hour hurt me too - no time to react.

Now sentiment is returning to normal and we can see the rise to where the stock should be. I reckon itll be 8c mark by end of the week, after we all settle down.

In any case I reckon this is a 10c (+) stock. And once more time for this MOU to take hold will be worth more. Hopefully this time no more spikes, but a solid gradual increase, with little dips here and there to let other LTH in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $6.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $17.77K 1.624M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1518037 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1206761 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.