ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    If you read Tlm ann carefully, Sfr stated it had done a high power FLEM and a high powered DHEM on Tlm historical hole which had been drilled to depth of 400m, in another words, TLM had drilled to 400m before bur walked away, then SFR get in....

As for Thx, it stated clearly "preliminary gephical analysing",,,,,not DHEM yet, we all had to wait that DHEM survey results to know more of that large Distant conductor....

Also, you cant simply say Thx conductor is 200m, from ann it just stated "broad end of hole anomolism 200m,with a large Distant conductor", so there is no accurate depth of that conductor, imo, thx just drilled to 200m deep and with the DHEM help, it could get more accurate details of that conductor and Deep diamond hole to drill then...

I remember tony said long time before, Thx cant find deep conductor to easily lanuch DD so it had to try many ways to try to get clue, so by reading todays ann, i am happy that Tony and Thx found a deep distant large conductor to direct its drilling, we are actually one big step close to finding substantial mineral down there.......

My understanding is it is falut structure so that might explain why pipes disappearer, but a deep magnic conductor could light Thx where those primary chacyprite come from........

I felt much better now......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $53.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $46.88K 6.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 799989 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1101596 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.