LEG 9.09% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Its a great project, but in the short-term there are headwinds....

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Its a great project, but in the short-term there are headwinds. When the facts change, I change my mind, what do you do? I was out Monday when there was no RKD0014 update. Since then, price is down 3.5c, -ve $96M according to my fully diluted EV calcs. IF 0014 is a dud they are starting to run out of directions to chase / its more complicated than was originally envisaged. Integrating core data, surface and down hole geophysics and good old geological interpretation may put them back into the massive sulphides but there are scenarios where maybe it is small? Thickness is good but maybe we are at the bottom of an inclined system and the upper part is eroded out? Maybe its faulted down to the east / structurally more complicated than Nova. Mineable projects get better with each additional hole, not get smaller.

Whatever is the case does not matter, only the market matters. In the interim, I prefer to watch and wait. If they get back onto it, and it does look like the thing has some room to build tonnes, there will be plenty of opportunity to get back on the next multi-bagger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $29.00K 2.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1075921 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 226004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.