KNG 0.00% 23.0¢ kingsland minerals ltd

I asked Bard (Google's AI) whether todays Diamond Drill Assay...

1. 828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I asked Bard (Google's AI) whether todays Diamond Drill Assay result is any good and below was the reply. Let me know if this is correct or not.

Yes, the first diamond core assay result from Kingsland Minerals' Leliyn Graphite Project in the Northern Territory announced today is very good news for the company. The assay results showed that the company has intersected high-grade graphite mineralization at the project.
    The assay results include:17.8 meters at 5.0% graphitic carbon from 85 meters downhole 9.4 meters at 4.3% graphitic carbon from 128 meters downhole
    These results are significantly higher than the company's previous exploration results, which were typically in the range of 2% to 3% graphitic carbon. The high-grade mineralization is also within Kingsland's target depth range of 100 to 200 meters.
    The assay results are a major positive for Kingsland Minerals and could significantly increase the value of the Leliyn Graphite Project.
    The company is planning to continue drilling at the project to further define the extent of the graphite mineralization.
    Here are some of the factors that make the assay results so good:
    The high grade of the mineralization: The assay results show that the graphite mineralization at Leliyn is high-grade, with grades of up to 5.0% graphitic carbon. This is significantly higher than the grades typically found in other graphite projects.The size of the mineralized intervals: The assay results also show that the graphite mineralization at Leliyn is extensive, with intervals of up to 17.8 meters.
    This is again significantly larger than the mineralized intervals typically found in other graphite projects.
    The depth of the mineralization: The assay results show that the graphite mineralization at Leliyn is within the company's target depth range of 100 to 200 meters. This is important because it means that the mineralization is accessible from surface and does not require deep drilling.Overall, the first diamond core assay result announced today by Kingsland Minerals is very good news for the company.
    The results show that the company has intersected high-grade graphite mineralization at its Leliyn Graphite Project.
    This is a major positive for Kingsland Minerals and could significantly increase the value of the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.0¢ $74.27K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22205 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 19000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.