LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Thanks for posting the youtube clip, will definitely have a...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Thanks for posting the youtube clip, will definitely have a look, always good to keep learning.

I get what you are saying in your posts but not sure I agree with the way you said it, ie naming everyone here fools.

Some, many, maybe only a few know small cap stocks, the risks associated etc, maybe some, a few, lots don't, you or I can't be sure about who's on the other side of the keyboard, but yes, some give away more than others by what they post.

At this end of the market, yes, it could be considered gambling at worst, or calculated risk taking. As John Forword discussed recently in an article Azure was a calculated high risk investment at 27c. I won't go into why he chose that stock, but it has a lot to do with knowing the track record of those in charge, and the area they were in...so yes 'nearology' played a part. Aside from the market, if you look at the industry, if people only invested...ie as per the definition you provided, then there would possibly be no BHP, RIO, DEG etc etc...nothing was guaranteed at the start of those companies, but they did their homework and took calculated risks, as should any shareholder/investor/trader. Most don't find a resource, but if/when they do the rewards are obviously big...as is the risk.

LSR...at this stage, high risk....but its all about where you enter, when you cut your losses if it doesn't match what you are looking for anymore etc. Drilling results will write the next chapter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.600M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $71.39K 66.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 31196659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60744385 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.