LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

You are very much correct.I don't own a single share, I never...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    You are very much correct.

I don't own a single share, I never will, thankfully.

This HC is filled with gambling addicts.

You all leach off each other, you post things that align with HOPE.

If your investment decisions rely on HOPE, you weren't investing, to begin with, you were taking a gamble.

The majority here, don't know how to invest their money, or you wouldn't be deeply in the red.

It's sad that I viewed LSR as an investment opportunity, but quickly realised it's lacking potential, and the same cheerleaders are still here saying the same thing DAY to DAY... It's a concerning psychology...

"Gambling is the act of wagering or betting money or something of value on an event with an uncertain outcome with the intent to win more money or things of value than was wagered."

"Investing is to grow one's money over time. The expectation of a positive return in the form of income or price appreciation with statistical significance is the core premise of investing."

I don't think investing should be based on incurring losses greater than 60% in 142 days...
    If you disbelieve that statement, maybe you shouldn't have "bought the news" as most failed retail traders do.
    Sucked into false hopes and dreams by a company whose only motive is to generate wealth for the ones closely involved.

The reason why some are stuck deeply in the red is due to the lack of education about small-cap stocks, people don't understand the risks of dilution, liquidity, and manipulation that happen to this industry.

I am certainly wasting my time dribbling to you simple fools, but I encourage you all to grasp an understanding of the markets before you make stupid decisions. Let alone the fundamental side, which LSR DOES NOT HAVE.

Most here are basing their investment decisions on a successful mine within the vicinity of LSR tenements.
    There is a term that suits this exact scenario perfectly, and I have forgotten it

I absolutely, and utterly suggest watching this YouTube video, and others from the same creator.
    I've learnt a lot from him over the years, a great free resource to expand your knowledge...
    Very uncommon these days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.047M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $695 347.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 112870510 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16266576 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 75500
Last updated 13.02pm 07/06/2024 ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.