CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

re: Ann: Diamond drill confirm high grade cop... aka, The recent...

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: Diamond drill confirm high grade cop...
    aka,
    The recent drilling results are pointers to the possibility of an economical ore body at depth .

The market would have reacted more favourably had the finds been from surface but one can't have the best all of the time and, it looks to me, that your supposition of an adit from the base of the open cut ,is the most likely outcome but that is years away.

If the applied for throughput of a mooted four and a half million tonnes per annum is granted,there will not be a need for underground mining for over 7 years assuming there is no increase in throughput.

Wayne has talked in the past of a 10 million tonne per annum throughput when the higher grades are depleted or even blending lower/higher grade ores.

In the meantime, the search continues for another Las Minerale.

The shift in focus to the new block would indicate to me that Wayne has high hopes of a good outcome there.

As every day passes , CuDeco gets closer to mining and the late arrival of the traditional wet season is a time bonus in that regard.

All of your posts are read by me and, whilst I have a different opinion with yours at times,your contribution to the forum is a worthwhile one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.