KZR 6.06% 6.2¢ kalamazoo resources limited

This is good to see, but a long time coming considering the...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    This is good to see, but a long time coming considering the drilling was finished earlier in the month.

I'm no expert on writing releases, but I'd like to see a paragraph or two down the bottom of each one that which keeps shareholders updated on the rest of what is going on. In this release it would have answers to:

1) Has drilling commenced at South Muckleford? If not, when is it due to start?
    2) Has drilling been completed at Ashburton? The November Sisters update said it was due to finish mid-December. Are we waiting on assays? Have we moved onto the Sisters as planned? Have those approvals been received?

Also, it looks like this drilling program has shrunk. The Victorian drilling update said it would be a minimum of 2700m (up to 4000m), the quarterly said it would be roughly 4000m, AGM report said it would be closer to 2700m. Now it's 1819m. Would love a reason here - cores not looking good? Moving on to more exciting priorities?

I imagine that most of us here are invested because KZR has a variety of high quality projects on the go - it would be great to be kept up to date on how they're all going, and what news flow can be expected over the coming months. I'm invested in another company with multiple projects and their approach to shareholder comms is much more proactive, which is appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $11.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.2¢ $23.75K 374.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 201499 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 14500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.