CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

Ann: Diamond Drill Programme Completion at Brilli, page-15

1. 34 Posts.
    re: Ann: Diamond Drill Programme Completion a... I might never sell. I always look for returns and if the two feasability studies point towards going ahead with a mining operation (and I can't see why they wouldn't) it's going to be literally a gold mine : P

The current price is around AUD$1200 per ounce, with a mining cost of around $600 (the second feasability study should provide more insight on the cost per ounce), we're looking at $600 profit per ounce, with the goal to be producing 100,000+ ounces per year. With 4M ounces in the ground so that's forty years worth of production or they could increase operations so no troubles there

100,000 ounces x $600 is $600 million per year in profits

I'm not entirely sure how this is split to shareholders. Clearly there will be other expenses and they'll want to reinvest a large portion of the profits into building the company, but $600 million odd divided by the 60 million shares on issue is looking like a nice little div or growth per share!

That's my understanding, please someone let me know if any of my assumptions are off : P If they're all correct then it'd be a shame for someone to buy the whole company out at a measily $4 per share, even if the company does still have a few big hurdles to get over before getting to production it's getting closer and the management have experience doing exactly this activity before. Now that the GEC is over they're finally coming out of hibernation and getting on with it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.