DRE 23.5% 2.1¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Diamond Drilling Commenced at Yin Rare Earth Discovery, page-90

1. 382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1231
    G'day salpetie,
    Thanks for sharing another great write up!

I had a quick look on sentinel today for the same thing, you may be on the money with the PoW’s the only other thing that I thought was maybe they are awaiting additional rigs to arrive and so the (visible) activity will ramp in the coming days etc.

Regarding the Aster/Sentinel/Landsat imagery, there are various options depending on intended end use. My preference is through the USGS earth explorer site: https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/ this requires you to register an account (free, just details). This will provide access to all the Sentinel and NASA LPDAAC collections (unfortunately also requires NASA earthdata credentials – free again, just another login).
    If you are comfortable with Qgis there is also the Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin (SCP), this does have search/download options for Aster/Sentinel/Landsat imagery, but I find it clunky and still needs the login passwords anyway, so I find USGS the easiest platform to search and download the specific tiles, date ranges, cloud cover etc.
    Then from the raw data I use the SCP in Q-gis to do any pre-processing, and the basic raster processing tools in Q-gis for resampling band resolutions and creating ratios etc.

I also wondered about the purple ‘unit’, it correlates to discrete Th lows that appear more than just drainage features. The nearest mapped lithological unit close to the southern is an inlier of Leake Spring Metamorphics just to the east on the GSWA’s 1:100k data, but that is offset and correlates with its own spectral and magnetics signature anyway.

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.2¢ 1.7¢ $658.3K 32.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2399211 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 41685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.004 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.2¢ 1.8¢ 28899868
Last updated 12.12pm 07/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.