ENR 0.67% 75.5¢ encounter resources limited

Soon I hope - with prioirty assays of air core underway as a...

1. 10,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2632
    Soon I hope - with prioirty assays of air core underway as a prelim. for some diamond activity.

This was a comment in the May 29 ann - so if the labs have really been asked for priority we could get results this week? or next!

"A total of 70 aircore holes (~6,400m) have been completed to date and the first batch of priority aircore samples from Crean has left site for analysis"

Anyway in the same ann it was said the exploration now underway will be "...the first phase of the systematic testing of major geophysical targets defined in the eastern part of this emerging new mineral belt.”

And that suits me.

Thanks for your posting here and at Mongoose - your ability to explain and give value analysis to these complex geo problems is quite wonderful !!
    (good word that - wonderful = 'full of wonder', much thought leading on to more wondering)

Ha Ha @salpetie - I am up early because of the dreaded carpel tunnel syndrome, which afflicts us in our later years, and having swallowed a variety of pills and rubbed in so many ointments, my mind is a little wallowing.
    Last edited by JandJ: 03/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.5¢
Change
0.005(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $340.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 72.5¢ $1.244M 1.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 24666 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.