ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8674
    I see no evidence of AC at Perce. In fact I would not expect it to be too effective here with depth to fresh rock potentially at the outer limit for AC - gut feeling so don't take it seriously.

At this stage there may be thoughts of fast tracking DD samples if they look like it warrants it.

If the first test of the gravity anomaly begins at 500+-m and the rig averages 40m per day that means 10-15 June to there. Likely to slow down as they get deeper so another 2-4 weeks to 1000m brings coring to late June or even July. Just speculation on drilling rates that will only be known once the hole is completed. Some issues....
    Remote location, breakdowns?, drilling difficulties, HM shifts, controlled drilling to limit deviation (not critical but best the hole stays reasonably straight).
    As I mentioned before the logistics of processing core are time consuming which means samples don't get to the lab unless they are highly efficient.
    With these considerations you might be right they plan to expedite interesting samples to get results in July.

By interesting I am thinking selected zones out of 100++m intersection(s). Anything less in this location and probable depth (>400m) is IMO unlikely to be economic.
    Porter Geoscience linked above as well. Results from below the main ore body in a fault bounded block some 1500m below surface.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6206/6206539-a4079e3e42fa1f747ca471e0ac96fa44.jpg
    One can dream. BHP's Oak Dam drilling has some even higher grade Cu over similar lengths. Deep Deep but the grade, geometry will likely make mining possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.