MRR 0.00% 0.8¢ minrex resources limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling Commences at Queenslander, page-27

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    All because I posted a chart. Look how sour they get. That saying losers attract one another rings true. Particularly in Hot Copper. redface.png

LOL I didn't take a $60 profit and instead lost brokerage. For my plan, it was not feasible to hold this FOREVER in the HOPES of a re-spike.

I had a plan, formulated it and shared it ahead of time.

If I cut my loss, that's my choice. If others baghold, that's their choice.

But to name call, throw comments etc etc you can tell they only come from a sore loser. My commentary has always been about a stock price, but people reply back as if I bad mouthed their wife or mother. These folks need help smile.png hey, at least they tried getting under my skin right? cool.png

MRR will EVENTUALLY push up as Lithium moves. Just wasn't ready when I shared my thesis. Buy the whole float guys eventuallywe scalpers and pippers as we are referenced, will be back tongue.png

Once again, the devil is in the detail.

Weekly candle not yet closed but already indicating a reversal is on it's way. A 1.4c retest would be cute...although it looks like it'll be a future retest of the 2.4c zone. PAtience guys, but I probably won't be back to re-trade. Market has fantastic movers way better than MRR especially for a Lithium Play. Lights out for me biggrin.png

SELL/NOT HELD remains intact in the S/T Interim for me!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5833/5833481-cb97d44a45b78b5f7b92ff10db3786ee.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.679M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $43.49K 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5493601 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1200000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.