MTC 2.27% 21.5¢ metalstech limited

It’s a good question. Trading in MTC has never made ‘cents’ to...

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    It’s a good question. Trading in MTC has never made ‘cents’ to me. Way too many shares traded compared to the amount of shares on offer. What I do know is someone has made serious coin trading MTC over the last couple of years, I also know it wasn’t me.

You are also correct about BCC, it was not BCC flooding the market and suppressing the SP as many posters here believed was the case.

I do know however that the directors watch the share register very closely. I owned a few Share and when I sold a few shares one of the directors phoned me to ask if I wanted to sell them directly to them.

I wish everyone the best with their investment in MTC but I’m very happy to be selling my last few shares at these levels. My feeling is the director and related party payments will deplete the cash on hand a lot quicker than some here may expect.

The quarterly report will tell the story. Plenty of cash will have gone out the door this quarter. My guess is a lot of that cash will be back payment to directors and related parties but that’s just my guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $43.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $7.449K 34.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30627 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.