AAR 8.64% 8.8¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Diamond Drilling Expands Mineralisation Footprint at Theia, page-25

1. 9,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Maybe you need to do a little research as to where AAR are at and who is running the show and managements background.You want to spruck your numbers without knowing anything about AAR's position. St Ives and partner have just spent $25 million on exploration and found zero ounces where does that fit into your metrics of $30 an ounce ? I have made it easy for you just click on the proactive and Money Making Matter and lisson while keeping mouth shut. As pointed out by one of the posters you may not know as much as you think you do but then again that may be true of all of us on here. How ever the secret is knowing this about ones self and I will be the first to admit it. AAR is sitting next door to 3 Majors NST, Goldfields & Karora. Both Goldfields & Karora need Mandilla.NSTa different story they have announced a big upgrade to their Kal plant and will be looking for more ore at some stage and if there is ore around that they can source that is either cheapier or around the same cost as dragging it from the bottom of the super pit then they will want it. Have a nice weekendwhat.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.007(8.64%)
Mkt cap ! $82.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 9.0¢ 7.8¢ $255.1K 3.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 95151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.