GBR 5.26% 6.0¢ great boulder resources limited

I'm relatively new to share trading and even newer to HC and am...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I'm relatively new to share trading and even newer to HC and am here to learn as much as I can. This has been an interesting stock for me - especially in regards to what I read here in these threads on HC about GBR.

It seems since the large spike, most days, everyone is banging on about how it's going to go up today, how it will be a big surge again - it's about to take off!!...and once again the SP price falls, lol. Then at the end of the day, it's the "weak ones who sold" and the "smarter hands that bought". Really? If it was such a great stock it wouldn't be sliding backwards.

Unfortunately for me, I bought on the high side of this stock. I put this down to my lack of experience on when to jump in, which I'm happy to admit as it's all part of my learning, but I also only put in a small amount for the same reason so I'm not down that much in $$. At the moment, for me, it's about how I can reduce my losses on this stock rather than make $$ - all part of my learning.

One of the main things I've learnt is that it seems that most people posting up here can't really predict what's going to happen for the day - which is no different to me. Difference is I watch to see what will happen, whereas guys here are posting up what they think will happen and the opposite happens. The conclusion for me is either:
    * People posting up the opposite of what will happen just to try and line their own pockets - fair enough if that's their ploy.
    * Or, people here really have no idea

Now, do I use HC to trade on the opposite of what everyone predicts?

At the moment, my thinking is that if I listened to heartbreaker I may've saved myself my $$.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $36.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $5.065K 88.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103131 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 176749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.