CHR 4.76% 6.0¢ charger metals nl

More than 35 metres from the very first diamond hole is an...

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    More than 35 metres from the very first diamond hole is an excellent result. It's the highest yielding intercept from a single hole in Lake Johnston to date. 2 and 3 were pretty good as well. All at high grades of Spodumene.

So why the circa $9M MC? Looks to me that there is no real sense of urgency ATM. May certainly not be the case on the ground with permits imminent for Gordon and for the new discovery West of Medcalf however yesterday's announcement could have been Soo much more.

In December a webinar was given making reference to that the existing POA covered the eastern most part of the new discovery, hence could be drilled any time. Why did they only drill 3 holes within the existing 700 metres of strike at Medcalf when they could have at least stepped a few hundred metres more to see if there is continuity of the resource?

The market would get very excited about a continuation of resource towards the new discovery and possibly towards Gordon, especially when every drill hole keeps yielding high grades of mineralisation. We are likely to find out in the weeks ahead but this was a wasted opportunity yesterday in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $4.862K 81.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 190019 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 49384 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.