RHK 1.43% 69.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Yes it is good we are getting anns that confirm actual...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Yes it is good we are getting anns that confirm actual completion of stages.
    It is also noteworthy that this drilling was completed during summer conditions.
    I am sure we all remember a couple of years ago when BBIG closed up shop I think in about October due to a nearby fire and would not recommence any work on PIOP until April the next year supposedly due to conditions (Of course we all know this was the start of apparent capital troubles and beginning of the end!)
    However, I would have preferred if they just confirmed that PFS was still on track for April release in this Ann (simple one line).
    I am also curious how we have not had a CR which was clearly required according to last quarterly.
    Perhaps they are just trying to make the funds last long enough so that next raising would be after release of PFS which might improve market confidence. If so, fine, but we must be running low on funds and I hope we don't go back into getting short term loans from PIO or other related entities if suddenly the bank won't cash a cheque for the coffee and donuts.

Last edited by pe981: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $1.911K 2.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 83 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.