MAG 0.00% 6.4¢ magmatic resources limited

final assays expected by late Nov. Based on that, I think there...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1562
    final assays expected by late Nov. Based on that, I think there is good possibility that some assays have been received and perhaps one hole returned somewhat decent result.
    Not strong enough to cause massive rally but is probably good enough to warrant follow up drilling and is good enough to be considered economic grade... ~0.4g/t - 0.5g/t AuEq.

Or could be just people punt on good results but I think they have some assay results in already.

What also weighs on MAG is, they need funds to continue to drill. How are they going to achieve that in times of very low liquidity?
    It may end up being combination of asset sale and small CR. Hence why I think ALK may end up buying MAG's land south of Peak Hill.

Or JV for Myall and Boda (area) while they focus on shallower drilling (after small CR) to the south of Peak Hill. This will be lot cheaper campaign as they can use RC holes and even when they do punch few DD holes, they don't need to drill longer than 600m downhole.

But if later holes return some spectacular results, then CR will not be the issue. But for now things look gloomy. For now.

all speculation on my part.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.