SGQ 3.33% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling Resumes at Mt Alexander, page-87

1. 8,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8141
    Yes LEG have just had 3D seismic done, which is what they do in Canada, not 2D. I should have been more specific, who does 2D seismic like SGQ has for target generation? Once before I referenced why 3D was used as 2D can give false signals of reflectance.

People should go and look at the recent LEG announcement so they can see how seismic is done properly, over 70 lines covering a 6.5km2 area. They don't have any results yet..

ESR also did 3D seismic over the area of their existing, from their July 21 quarterly.... "A full 3D interpretation of the prospective basal contact was conducted utilising the seismic data along with all other geophysical datasets that have been generated at Carr Boyd by Estrella and previous explorers. This information has now been incorporated into the exploration model."

That is not for target generation, nor is it 2D like St George have used.

@Dazedandconfused ... "It's always about probability." Yes it always is. The probability of finding the "Cathedrals structure" as in the ultramafic rocks is probably reasonable, just like drilling anywhere in this area.
    However the only times they have intersected Ni/Cu massive sulphides has been when drilling EM conductors. They have no information about the conductance of the current targets. They have even drilled EM targets without success, like MAD204 recently.

The probability of hitting Ni/Cu massive sulphides in the deep holes without conductance must very very small IMHO, but I'm sure the company will find something to get excited about after drilling it, as in exciting mafic/ultramafic signs etc, just like every other drill campaign.

I just want people to have their eyes open with this play. It's not anywhere near the certainty so many posters keep posting about. The odds of the SP falling after this current campaign are much higher IMHO than any major discovery..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $38.36K 1.287M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 763080 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 173605 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.