SGQ 5.56% 1.9¢ st george mining limited

@SandyC ... "Do not listen to what @ozblue is saying as he is...

1. 8,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7620
    @SandyC ... "Do not listen to what @ozblue is saying as he is incorrect "

If I'm incorrect then please explain why the SP has been going down since I became bearish at 12.5/13c. You were bullish at 17c, 13c and never change your mind, despite the evidence clearly showing they don't currently have anything of value, and the market marking the SP down.

The MT/AMT line that you introduced, not the company, as being meaningful on this drilling campaign, clearly shows no conductive material where St George is currently drilling. As you mentioned, it is 3D so shows the conductivity of surrounding ground under the survey. It doesn't matter if the cross section is looking West or East, it's depicting the conductivity around the area.

My biggest complaint about the management here is the pitiful reporting. They could easily make the cross sections line up from North to South with every survey, yet choose to obfuscate the situation by having some from North to South while others from South to North, showing basically the same area.

Here is what @SandyC stated on 11/12/21 ..... "The St George team would also know the length, thickness and width of the fault structure this S1 target is in from the 3D MT/AMT modelling of the Investigators north south orientated region which they completed in early 2020 (refer to their 22 April 2020 announcement)"

Yet when I bring up the fact that the current drilling is where there is no conductivity, suddenly the tune changes to ...."the MT/AMT north south cross section is looking eastward of the Investigators prospect between Investigators and Stricklands area toward Stricklands" ....

Do you have a clue what you're talking about?? The cross section of the 3D MT/AMT survey could just as easily been shown looking West, it is just the reverse image and would then line up with the seismic survey!! The MT/AMT survey is 3D!! so it is covering the ground in both directions.

....They are drilling in E29/548 with the target at depth some 200-250m North of the boundary between the 2 tenements. That's some 500-600m away from the conductive material shown in the MT/AMT survey.
    2D seismic is known to give false reflectance, which is why companies like LEG use 3D seismic.

The company itself has made NO CONNECTION whatsoever between the seismic survey and the MT/AMT survey for a very good reason, the MT/AMT survey shows no conductive material where they are currently drilling.

IMHO the odds of success drilling seismic target 1 are very, very low, and hence think St George will do a cap raise before any results, as they are well aware of the odds of success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $18.08K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 403205 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 78604 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 138559
Last updated 13.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.