EPM 0.00% 0.8¢ eclipse metals limited.

Ann: Diamond Drilling Scheduled to Commence at Mary Valley, page-64

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Photos of samples, can in some instances give you an indication of what is there in the ground.

Mr. Popal , needs to do what any good CEO would do. That is to release price sensitive information, at all required points of disclosure.

Firstly, he needs to advise us when actual drilling has started. Not through a speed ticket ann. Which was completely unprofessional on his and the company's part in past. So obviously it leaked out drilling was going to start, shares were getting bought left right and center, hence the price rise. Then when he gets hit with a speeding ticket he releases the news officially. That was just bullshit, and people with inside knowledge took advantage of it.

Secondly, once drill cores come out. He should show us what they look like. For a few reasons, one to give us indication of what the dirt there looks like, and secondly to prove that drilling has indeed been in progress. Every other miner i have put money into, follows this. They uses it as a strategy to ramp up the price , until assays come out. Even the ones with nothing in the ground do it. In this case i think we do have something, and it is even more important, that Mr. Popal releases this information.

Getting sprung just with assays in January/Feb is not professional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58939 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1350000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.