ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Reposting the pointers from my last week catch up with OAR Chairman Chris Gale, I believe this will help answer few questions on this thread.

Date 03/09/20
    Today I had a chance to have a quick coffee with our chairman Chris Gale in the morning. The meeting was extremely pleasant and he has R us to Tony, OAR's newly appointed manager of geology who was nice enough to come down to join us and answer few questions.

Obviously Chris couldn’t tell us much but below are the things he could tell us, so here we go....

Whole Nevada drill program is fully funded therefore there’s no immediate need for a CR in the short term.

Everything is happening really quick over there and they might even be starting to drill few days earlier hopefully by this weekend.

He seemed very very upbeat and super excited about our prospects in Nevada and has spent lot of time to make sure drilling will happen according to the plan.

Labs are not as busy as they are over here in Australia so we should get the lab results fairly quickly after the drilling is completed.

I have asked him about our Halloysite project next to ADN in South Australia and mentioned that I felt like he wasn’t too keen on that project. He has assured me that’s not the case and in fact they will get some boots on the ground there just like he mentioned at the last AGM.

He couldn’t tell me much about the Crown Project maybe because of the confidentiality reasons so hopefully we will get an update soon.

New Geo manager Tony has vast experience in PGE projects among other things, which I feel is the main reason why they have hired him.

Peru is on the back burner due to C19 situation.

I am extremely confident of the direction OAR is heading under Chris Gale and it’s really nice to see the market is finally waking up to the fact that still how undervalued OAR is. Hopefully we will have lot more green days ahead of us..

Hopefully this will put a smile on lot of OAR holders

All IMO and Please DYOR. GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 103866909 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 42308728 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.