AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling to Commence at Wodger, page-107

1. 13,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    It's probably different to what's in the Bryah where AUR is, as the experts say those areas are vms, although some think that on the southern side it blends with the sediments of the Yerrida Basin. SFR has gone south because of that theory. That info is from the horse's mouth.

This is from the Geology Section of Sipa's JORC Table:

The geology is interpreted using magnetic and gravity geophysical data as the entire area is covered by around 6m of dune sand and then up to 100m of Permian Paterson Formation sands and siltstones. Below this the geology interpreted from geophysics is considered similar to that along strike to the south east where folded sediments of the Yeneena Group are intruded by a series of basic to felsic intrusions. Some of these intrusions are considered to be directly responsible for mineralisation in the district.
    Many of the deposits are polymetallic with Mo,W Au Cu Ag being a common metal association an association which is also understood to represent intrusion related mineralisation. Telfer, O’ Callaghans Magnum, Calibre are analogues for the mineralisation encountered in this drill program .

Thanks for the personal info TM. That's a good sideline that you have! I hope that you charge accordingly. Experts like you are much-relied upon by the legal eagles.

I'm mainly a words person, but numbers are within my grasp too. When I started my Arts Degree eons ago I stupidly wanted to do I subject that I had done for the Leaving Certificate. I chose pure maths. I scrambled through - also did psychology, philosophy and government.

Thanks for the bouquet!

Will we get news today on the underwriting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $7 1.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.