AUR 0.00% 0.8¢ auris minerals limited

The SP was underneath the underwriting of oppies price at the...

1. 4,929 Posts.
    The SP was underneath the underwriting of oppies price at the time of u/w announcement. Some at the time felt the price was suppressed for those wanting in or more. The price rose beyond the oppies price fleetingly upon the u/w announcement. The folk who pledged the new dollars have second thoughts it seems. Somers were behind fund x if I recall or at least if I remember correctly the same people at somers we're behind fund x at gmp. I'm curious because I stumbled across somers being investigated on selling a large swag of the MD's shares at RSG without his authority. I think this is still under investigation. Dyor. The point I am making here is why do AUR still have a relationship with Somers. More importantly the people supporting the underwriting of oppies have it seems got cold feet. One things for certain, they haven't passed their funds over. The story sold to them one would think is that this round of drilling would make the sp rise and get out of aur with quick and substantial profit. (remember Forrest did that right after cap raise). I reckon whatever has come up in the drilling did not convince any of the people committed to u/wing to forward funds. Or at least said release the results and then we'll put our money up if it's worthwhile. I guess my point is that if anyone thought that the u/w annt provided some certainty forget it. The underwriters wanted a result and didn't get it.....either prelim results or nothing at all which didn't appease them. I don't think the results will be flash or are flash otherwise this u/w deal would be done and dusted. These u/w people if they existed were looking for another Forrest annt with the same short term result. Imho. Imho you still would have got your oppies if you forwarded you money a few days after expiry after the u/w announcement. Draw your own conclusions. All imho dyor. Hope I've made sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.813M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.