FAL 3.77% 27.5¢ falcon metals ltd

Ann: Diamond Drilling Underway at Ironbark East, page-30

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Im most likely slow to figure this out, but Mark Bennett whos managing/chaired this drill campaign was the same one who managed Nova Discovery back in late 2012

In 2012, micro cap explorer Sirius Resources made an entirely new type of nickel discovery in the Fraser Range of Western Australia.Sirius had barely any cash left when it found the globally significant Nova deposit, sending an otherwise dour market into a frenzy.Within two months the Sirius share price was up 4000 per cent, from 5c to over $2.50. And when it was finally acquired by major miner Independence Group (ASX:IGO) in 2015, the former penny stock was valued at $4.38 per share, or $1.8 billion.But this wasn’t the first big find for Mark Bennett, or his team.This guy had already discovered the Thunderbox gold mine in 1999 – WA’s best discovery in decade — and the nearby Waterloo nickel mine in 2002.

FAL has now defined high grade gold over 400m at Ironbark East. A program of more than 50,000m across the wider project remains on track to complete in May.Pyramid Hill was CHN’s No 1 focus before it hit the motherlode at Julimar, and is highly prospective for high-grade gold deposits like the nearby, world-class Fosterville mine.According to the Victorian government there’s 32Moz of undiscovered gold in the North Bendigo zone where FAL has a dominant landholding.FAL is notably chaired by Mark Bennett, discoverer of the Nova nickel discovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.