SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

G'day Helm,Thanks for taking the time to write to me and explain...

1. 11,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    G'day Helm,

Thanks for taking the time to write to me and explain your thoughts and history surrounding the company. I am definitely aware of the past and the changing goalposts and the reasons behind many long-term holders being upset and frustrated. However, this is all ancient history now in my view so it's irrelevant. Companies can change direction, moving goalposts, and make mistakes along the road but sometimes they eventually get the balance right and can end up succeeding.

Massive sulphides exploration is always high risk and high reward. One of the most difficult exploration types across the board. However, sentiment has changed, particularly in the Nickel space. Commodity prices are at all-time highs and this creates a lot of excitement, even with minor hits, due to the difficulty of finding deposits and the potential future profits at play (so it is difficult to compare 9 years ago to now). It is a completely different market.

SGQ hasn't encountered anything major yet, but every time they complete a new geophysical survey, or conduct a new drilling program, the chances of a hit increases! In my view, the risk-reward is definitely there and in my view, I am very happy to get on board, especially at these lows in the share price. A good hit and it will be a company changer, sentiment will return, the share price will spike and enable a significant capital raising to be completed at higher prices - providing even further opportunities at finding viable deposits.

Most of the posters you mention above have probably got tired of waiting, sold out over the years and previous months, and moved to other ventures. Although I would not be surprised if some of them start to return and re-invest, or average down, especially at current prices.

Good luck with your investment also.

Coto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.