SGQ 6.25% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Hi @mulac1 Great to see you are still with us all and hope you...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Hi @mulac1

Great to see you are still with us all and hope you have reinvested.

Your post and that of @Deadfred are spot on. The announcement has all the details in it that explains exactly why St George is happy to proceed based on the 2D seismic. With all the overlaying of other data and drill results it would seem that the geologist and geophysics experts St George uses, who do this work for a living, are very comfortable with what they have identified and see no need to spend further money on a 3D seismic survey. Sure 3D is better but it is also much more expensive than 2D so why spend more money when the experts are telling the company they are confident with the targets. I would back these experts every time over a poster that does a simple google search without knowing all the facts and who is know to continuously bag the crap out of management and the company every chance he gets. Will be very interesting to see if our friend has bought back in yet or if he does so before the drilling starts - would be very hypocritical of him if he does.

I suggest everyone ignore the unfounded statements by the negative posters and read the announcement again to satisfy themselves as all the information to justify the drilling target is there in black and white.

Good Luck to All Holders
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $25.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $50.84K 1.996M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 751317 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.