CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245

Hi @ozblue

Please stop making false statements about the intentions of the seismic survey as this is what was announced on 13 September 2020.

Based on drilling to date, the intrusive-host structure is interpreted to dip to the north-northwest at 40 degrees. The seismic survey will confirm if the structure continues at depth with this orientation or takes a different direction.

Any major change in trajectory would provide a potential trap site for sulphide accumulations and thus a high priority drill target.

Surface EM surveys have limited depth penetration, with the latest DHEM conductors identified well below the reliable detection range.

The seismic data will assist in better targeting these EM conductors as well as other areas at depth with potential for hosting accumulations of massive sulphides. For further details of the EM conductors in this area, see our ASX Release dated 18 August 2021 Field of EM Conductors.

The deepest intersections of nickel-copper sulphides at the Cathedrals Belt are at the Investigators Prospect where MAD199 and MAD201 intersected:
    MAD199: 11.07m @ 1.58% Ni, 0.71% Cu, 1.23g/t total PGEs from 333.5m including 3.9m @ 3.98% Ni, 1.8% Cu, 3.1g/t total PGEs from 340.67m and including

1.28m @ 6.54% Ni, 2.96% Cu, 3.88g/t total PGEs from 342.12m MAD201: 2.41m @ 1.6% Ni, 0.55% Cu, 0.52g/t total PGEs from 434.61m including 0.26m @ 6.18% Ni, 1.2% Cu, 0.79g/t total PGEs from 436.76m

The high-grade intersection in MAD201 is 125m down-plunge of MAD199 indicating that the mineralisation is open at depth. The seismic data will assist in planning further drilling to follow-up these significant intersections.

In addition, as @Dazedandconfused highlighted you have previously stated the following:

I’ll always preference a company drilling a 600m x 400m target in an undrilled area over a company drilling a 13m x 10m target in an area already looking like swiss cheese from all the drill holes.”

IMHO there is always more bang for buck in a junior explorer drilling a 600m x 400m conductor than a 13m x 10m conductor, but that is just me.

Suggest you not make statements that you do not stand behind as it turns out the seismic target identified is in line with your preference criteria - an undrilled area and is 450m long along the down plunge. Extra bonus to provide more confidence is that it is in line with the down plunging trajectory at investigators. Yes management has not provided a second dimension, but logic indicates that for the seismic survey to pick up a 450m continuous target at depth it must be thick and dense otherwise the reflective signals would be extremely weak. The information provided would suggest that this is not just a small thin vein and I would envisage that it is a monster target that swells and contracts both in depth and width along this 450m length. 3D seismic would have been ideal but this would have taken another few months and cost significantly more $s so drilling this undrilled area based on the knowledge and analysis the St George team has completed is definitely the right call.

I strongly suggest you stop your slanderous claims about management and the company based on your unfounded and hypocritical views and move on.

I am also extremely puzzled as to why you are spending so much time following and researching St George when you clearly do not trust management and / or believe in what they are communicating to shareholders and / or have uncovered. Seems very odd indeed!

Cheers
    SandyC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $133.5K 5.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1233380 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 651559 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.