SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

coto, thank you for your reply and valuable breakdown of your...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    coto, thank you for your reply and valuable breakdown of your understanding of the company and the nickel industry and yes, I agree with what you are saying. The followers over the years have been very sincere enthusiastic investors and most of them are still there from what I understand, but as you suggest somewhat frustrated because of the slow progress. Yes, Nickel exploration is not an easy game. But, Judging from their repetitive reporting over the last 18 months, I sincerely believe that SGQ has demonstrated a lack of Oomph with their drill planning and drilling efforts on their Mt. Alexander prospects which can't be blamed on Covid19 alone. My philosophy is that if one has nothing to report, it is not worth waffling about. The last few releases that SGQ made on Hot Copper have been just that, repetitive waffle, that is insulting to their followers. I trust that these new targets have been thoroughly researched ahead of the drilling and will yield results of significance in grade and thickness that will prove worthy of pursuing because structures that host less than 3 metres of massive sulphides at a depth of 600 metres, to me are merely indications that sulphides are present in this intrusive system.

Cheers coto.

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.