SGQ 3.70% 2.6¢ st george mining limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling Underway at Mt Alexander, page-20

1. 1,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Unfortunately SGQ is now just a traders stock until they hit something of true significance, irregardless of market sentiment or commodity prices imo. The management have been way too slow to progress and their focus imo has been elsewhere. This was a darling stock to many astute investors with a wealth of belief and knowledge, now it's just wing and prayer type stuff. If SGQ miss these targets with the amount of cash wasted over the last 18 months in none to little progress just salary eating into the coffers will mean another raise and this time the raise on current trajectory will be circa 6c. Therefore this stock a former favourite of mine and a stock instill hold a very large holding in btw is just a trade stock until management can prove their intentions to be true as history over the last 2 years or so has proven otherwise (ie Canada met work = TOTAL AMATEUR months and now years overdue!!!). In saying this though I'd love to be proven wrong at any time and eat my words. I do and always have believed in SGQs ground I just believe management have not been good enough soooooo slow and unproductive for their pay packets imo.... Anyways GLTAH all imo dyor. JP and management prove me wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $25.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $18.64K 716.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1127715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 39000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.