GBR 2.08% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: Diamond Drilling Underway at Mulga Bill, page-133

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    The problem with the whole gold not being a great investment and tracking inflation is that there are parts of the argument that have merit, but they have no relevance to GBR or any individual gold company.

The basic premise is that gold doesn't produce anything, its a store of value, doesn't produce a yield, just tracks inflation, my pet rock, will not perform as well as productive investments long term (indexs, growth stocks that produce an ROI). Most of this is probably true - I have no argument with it.

But I'm not here as a gold bug, I see all commodities being high and taking a punt that GBR are producing great hits so the money they are investing as a company in the ground is going to prove up a strong productive assets, and if continues and gold remains high should produce outsized returns as a company taking equity and producing a productive return just in the same way any commodity producer would.

So arguments about the merits of gold are a moot point and should be avoided in this context. Fine on the GOLD thread where they belong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $64.25K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112370 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.